SPRING YOGA RETREATS in Sark
The island of Sark lends itself as a get-away with no cars, buses or scooters, only tractors, bicycles and horse & cart. Being surrounded by stunning coastline you have only a short walk to feel the expansion that happens naturally when in & around the sea or countryside.
Spring is the perfect time to come for a yoga retreat at Stocks Hotel on the beautiful Isle of Sark to gain a sense of peace and calm from deep within.
We are pleased to offer an exclusive long weekend yoga retreat
Classes will be suitable for all levels, including complete beginners as well as those with more experience; modifications and variations will be offered to suit all abilities.
Friday 26th - Monday 29th April
with Helen Say
This long weekend Spring Retreat with Helen will incorporate practices like yoga, meditation, chi gong, massage and sound baths, to allow you to detox and let go off anything that isn’t serving you.
Shedding the safety net of our winter hibernations to allow us to embrace the fresh new world of spring time. The combining effect of yoga and meditation along with going back in time to the Isle of Sark and Stocks Hotel, will mean that you will be able to fully restore, relax and rejuvenate.
To find out more about Helen please visit www.yogasay.org.
The package includes:
- 6 Yoga Sessions – including dynamic morning practise to ground, energise and uplift, and the late afternoon – a slower, more introspective session.
- 3 nights accommodation in Stocks’ luxury twin or double room.
- Full continental and cooked farmhouse breakfast each morning.
- Dinner in Stocks’s fabulous fine dining restaurant each evening.
- Time to explore Sark on foot or bicycle, or just relax and unwind in the comfort of Stocks Hotel.
Total cost: £515 for a single person or £400 for 2 people sharing a room.
Non-residents: 3 sessions £75 / 6 sessions £110.
To book Helen’s ultimate Yoga break contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44 (0) 1481 832001.